I’m normally a very shy girl, not comfortable with praise, but I am beyond flattered to be nominated by Ronovan for the Very Inspiring Blogger award. Thank you so much!
The rules for the nominees are:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Sooo, seven facts about me hmmm, as yet unrevealed…
1. I read ravenously, probably not much of a surprise. The last book I read was Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I found myself missing the characters after I was done, wondering what they would be up to now. Sign of a great book.
2. I once missed a day of work to finish watching season 2 of House of Cards (shhh….).
3. My favorite movie is The Princess Bride.
4. Robin Wright is one of my favorite actresses (obviously, see 2 and 3).
5. I always wanted to write a mystery novel, working on one right now, based in my current hometown of Norcross, GA. Hopefully it will be done by the end of the year.
6. I learned more about writing during the past month than I have in my entire life. I’m surprised at how easily I’ve taken to blogging.
7. If I don’t have a new book to read, I feel empty. Thankfully I have a new one on the way from Amazon, a guilty pleasure beach book to take to the lake this summer, The Heiresses by Sara Shepard.
I’m new to the blogosphere, so I’m going to nominate the blogs I’ve read that have touched or inspired me during the past month and a half or so;